He's a real heart breaker, that Malakai. Hannah is actually a really good singer, herself. She makes up lots of her own songs. My favorite one is called "The Qwa Qwa Song." It has a little routine to it as well, some little thing she does with her dolls. The whole song is just, "In the Qwee Qwa Qwa" over and over. I bet Malakai could make up some sweet guitar riffs for it! Yes, I believe it's a match made in heaven. :)
5 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever. Maisie and I just watched it and I think she is in love.
He's a real heart breaker, that Malakai. Hannah is actually a really good singer, herself. She makes up lots of her own songs. My favorite one is called "The Qwa Qwa Song." It has a little routine to it as well, some little thing she does with her dolls. The whole song is just, "In the Qwee Qwa Qwa" over and over. I bet Malakai could make up some sweet guitar riffs for it! Yes, I believe it's a match made in heaven. :)
Sooo precious! Congrats again to your adorable family. I can't wait to see you and meet baby Hana!
malakai is so talented! i wonder where he gets it...
We adored this video!!! Thank you so much for posting it. Malakai is a rock star! Love you 4!
Post a Comment